I found a new Web site that's a great source of inspiration. Gimundo, Good News ... Served Daily has a variety of topics represented. Personally, I like the Heroes and Health stories. For example, College Students Intervene in Ex-Senator’s Mugging.
Movies are another feature. So far, I've only watched one, called The Dash, but it almost made me cry. Actually, several things make me cry. My brother died four years ago, and I'm still grieving. Probably always will, but it's getting better ... or maybe I should say it's getting different. (Sigh) I'm digressing. My point is that The Dash video brought me some comfort concerning my brother.
The site offers a free e-mail daily newsletter too.
The other cool thing I found is a digital journal of gratitude. The goal is to have 1 million entries by Thanksgiving 2007. Go ahead and post something. It'll make you feel better.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment