Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Focusing on God and ADD world

Rick Warren discusses biblical advice on staying focuses and turning attention away from negativity. I'm easily distracted almost all the time. This column gave me a couple of ideas to ponder ... until something makes me forget what I'm pondering. One reason I like to blog is that previous posts remind me of things I meant to pursue. So wish me luck with letting this column sink in. I hope it also helps you.

"Protecting Your Mind from Evil
: Your mind is a special gift from God. It can potentially store 100 trillion thoughts. And it is a tool that God wants to use in your ministry to fulfill his purposes." Read the full column at Christian Today.

1 comment:

Hope Akers, Faith section editor said...

A reader e-mailed me information about another online feature that ties in with my post a bit. Check out "Dimming our Wits: On Psychiatric Drugs" at http://stannespublichouse.com/home/