I'm planning to run a story about Deepak Chopra's new DVD in this week's print Faith edition. I went to Chopra's Web site out of curiousity. My favorite find was the Dosha Quiz.
Of course, I can rarely resist online surveys and quizzes no matter what the topic. Still, because I know next to nothing about Ayurveda, it was neat to see how it analyzed me. It made suggestions an bringing everything into balance. Most of it was common sense stuff ... which doesn't mean I do it. But it was a good reminder that I'm not taking care of myself as well as I should. But the quiz didn't tell me anything my best friend hasn't observed and advised. While I didn't exactly gain anything from it, the survey offered a different lense through which to ponder improving my life. Maybe it'll inspire you. Give it a try.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment